To register, please complete the online registration form.
To book your accomodation, please visit the accomodation booking page.
TESTIMONIALS FROM 2009 TELECOM EVENT
“Great event! Top quality speakers! Informative without being prescriptive”
Mr Wilson, Fraud Investigator, Hutchison 3G (UK)
“Very well organized forum with a rich selection of speakers and topics”
Ms Dias, Credit Management Director, Vodafone (Portugal)
“Again a very informative Forum, especially the client presentations were very useful”
Mr Hoekstra, Credit Risk Manager, KPN (Netherlands)
“The International Telecom Forum was very well organized, with good speakers and at a nice venue. Thanks for the invitation!”
Ms Laufferova, Financial Director, Scarlet Telecom BV (The Netherlands)
“Excellent Forum with good subjects”
Ms Albrecht, Collections Manager, Vodafone (Netherlands)
Telecom industry trends for 2010 show clear signs that the coming year may well be the most transformational and revolutionary in recent years. It is believed that the economy is recovering and this will give telecoms and media players at least a slow revenue growth next year. However, the dominance of the Internet as well as the transition from hardware to software and services, mean that the landscape is becoming increasingly competitive. Companies will need to shift their strategies and implement cost-cutting measures to survive these new market dynamics.
Marketing and Risk: friends or foes?
Join us at the 5th edition of the International Telecom & Multimedia Forum 2010, the established annual event for Credit Risk professionals from Telecommunication & Multimedia sectors. This year the forum takes place at the magnificent location of Portorož, Slovenia.
This year’s event theme focuses on “Marketing and Risk: friends or foes? New strategies for growing in the new reality”: The two-day agenda will illustrate the market trends, future challenges and solutions that will help companies beat the competition after the current financial crisis.
Get valuable Insight
Join us at the 5th International Telecom & Multimedia Forum to get the opportunity to gather valuable insight on how to:
- face today’s market challenges
- reduce risk and grow your business in the current situation
- adopt the right strategies and tools throughout every step of the customer life cycle
Please download our brochure here.
Debate, Discuss and Explore
The event brings together global leaders of the telecommunication arena to debate, discuss and explore areas essential to Risk Management in the Telecom & Multimedia industry.
The 2010 Forum promises to be the most influential out of the International Telecom & Multimedia Forums to date, featuring:
- experts in Telecoms and Multimedia from more than 15 countries and 40 thought leader companies
- presentations from experts of the Telecommunication & Multimedia arena, focusing on the topics of:
- Risk Management,
- Debt - Management,
- Fraud Prevention
- Customer Relationship & Value Management
- several case studies, workshops and parallel interactive sessions from a number of international market players
- panel discussion on Mobile Banking, where institutional representatives & operators will share their knowledge with the audience
- an outstanding location in the Kempinsky Portorož Palace, Portorož - Slovenia
- networking with Experian experts, client speakers and global senior level executives from the Telecom & Multimedia arena